For: Concrete Vaults, Septic Tanks, Box Culverts, Utility Vaults, Burial Vaults, Vertical Panel Structures and a variety of concrete structures.
- Provides permanently flexible watertight joints.
- Low to high temperature workability: 30°F to 120°F (-1°C to 48°C)
- Rugged service temperature: -30°F to +200°F (-34°C to +93°C)
- Excellent chemical and mechanical adhesion to clean dry surfaces.
- Sealed Joints will not shrink, harden or oxidize upon aging.
- Controlled flow resistance for application ease.No priming normally necessary. When confronted with difficult installation conditions, such as wet concrete or temperatures below 40°F (4°C), priming the concrete will improve the bonding action. Consult Concrete Sealants for the proper primer to meet your application.